Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Website Thursday

Fall is one of the busiest times of year for families with children with after school activities, holiday gatherings, and special projects it would be easy to forget something. Well I happened to find a wonderful FREE site that helps you keep track of all your many to do lists in one place. The Cozi family calender and planner is a great tool to help keep you on top of things. It allows you to create color coded calenders for each member of your family, grocery lists, event reminders, and even a family journal with pictures. One of the most amazing features of this online planner is that it will allow you to send text message reminders to your cell phone for FREE! If you are in the market for a family calender and are technology inclined I highly recommend the Cozi Family Calender.

Let me know what you think or if you are already using this great resource leave me your thoughts.

1 comment:

Momisodes said...

I've never heard of this. I look forward to checking it out. :) Thanks for the link.